I’ve already done this as part of a previous project so this is more of a re-project. However, my underwear and sock drawer somehow became a mess. I finally realized it when I went looking for a handkerchief (I keep one to clean my glasses or if I need to blow my nose and have no place to dispose of a tissue) and I couldn’t find it. I’ve also had trouble getting my slipper socks out. So this week I pulled everything out and reorganized it so I could find everything.

No, I don’t have pictures. I’m not posting my underwear on the internet.

And it didn’t stop there as I fixed up two other drawers, the one with my shirts and the one with my shorts. Now I can find those clothes as well. The other dresser drawers are fine so I didn’t have to do anything with them. It’s not one of the remaining big projects but it needed to be done.

Advertisements