I wanted to be more alliterative but I ran out of “P” words.

Just a quick update on this project. I finally finished off the stack of loose papers and records. While there are a few things I need to go over or put with other things I’ve cleared out what I need to for now, put into recycle what should go there, and shredded the rest. That’s one less project to deal with. Next week should be another book review and then I have my next cleaning project already planned. That will hopefully be a longer report as I feel like I’m doing a disservice to email and WordPress subscribers as well as returning readers doing three short reports like this in a row. Hopefully you got something out of this anyway.