This one didn’t work out the way I wanted. The goal of doing the drawer dividers for the metal drawer box I store my art supplies in was to make the dividers cheap but also modular. The cheap part thanks to the cardboard worked but modular it wasn’t. I couldn’t make the tabs and slots work the way I wanted. So I decided this week, with access to some new and somewhat stronger cardboard I tried again.

Spoilers: It didn’t work as planned. On the plus side I think I learned something while doing this and I’m not sure I can do what I really wanted to do. So here’s what I ended up doing this time and some ideas I have going forward.

More