Just a quick follow-up to last week’s report, partly because I accidentally deleted the pictures (this is from last week’s project) and partly because I did a few other projects I needed to do that probably won’t interest this site.

So I did go through the clothes in my dresser to see what fits and what’s in good shape plus the opposite. I already got rid of all the shirts I didn’t need last week. The shorts that I use around the house are all fine as are my swimming shorts but sadly I now only have one pair of going out shorts. Sure I don’t have to worry about that now (it is currently about 10° F out there) but it’s something I’ll have to worry about eventually. Also no issue with the tank tops.

I also did find a better folding system for the shirts, pants, and shorts. Now I can put the tank tops with the shorts. Of course I only have three pair of around the house pants now, and I still need to go through the closets in a later project to see what fits, but now everything is where I wanted to be last week–a drawer for the shirts, one for the pants, and one for the summer clothes. That’s a win.