I could have sworn I had written about an earlier attempt to clean this shelf, but I can’t find it. I can’t even find pictures of it. Well I did, not that you can tell from the image above. It’s kind of a mess. There are things I’ve tossed up there just to get them out of my way for a moment and then they ended up there. So this week I decided to fix it up. Originally I was going to continue the RID 1 leaders by looking at the villains, but last week I was sick and this week I was drawn to this project.

I thought this was going to be a quick project report, because it didn’t take long to do. But then I redid it. Two times.

More

Advertisements